Genealogy 101

  • Bev. May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 8:49 PM
      Genealogy 101, as part of Historic Calgary Week, was presented on Saturday.  There were only 10 people in attendance.  This presentation will be repeated on Wednesday evening, July 30, at 7 p.m. at our library.  We are hoping to have a larger group in attendance, so please encourage anyone who's expressed an interest in exploring their family roots to come.  Better still, why not bring them and give them the personal tour?  Hope to see you there!

      Betsy May