RE: [Fwd: Re: Reply]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008

      Hi Gord,

      My paternal side is from Austria where the capital is Vienna and my maternal side from Galicia, which was part of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire that had its capital in Vienna.

      I would be happy to speak to him. I have cced him on my reply, so he can email me if he is interested in speaking with me.

      Xenia Stanford

      A.G.E. Ancestree Genealogical Enterprise

      Family History Researcher, Professional Genealogist, Award Winning Writer, Author and Editor