[Fwd: Re: Reply]

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      Hi all:

      I received the attached correspondence from Michael Reich.  Is there anyone in our Society that has experience with Vienna genealogy.  Obviously, this person is a newbie and needs some help.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008

        Hi Gord,

        My paternal side is from Austria where the capital is Vienna and my maternal side from Galicia, which was part of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire that had its capital in Vienna.

        I would be happy to speak to him. I have cced him on my reply, so he can email me if he is interested in speaking with me.

        Xenia Stanford

        A.G.E. Ancestree Genealogical Enterprise

        Family History Researcher, Professional Genealogist, Award Winning Writer, Author and Editor