Union Cemetery volunteer day - transcribing

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      At long last, Projects would like to start transcribing Union
      Cemetery. We are looking for volunteers to assist with this huge task -

      Address: 28 Ave & Spiller Rd SE - Calgary

      Date: Monday, July 28 - 10 AM until 2-ish PM or whatever time you
      can help during those hours

      Items to Bring: Sun & Mosquito protection
      Water, a bag lunch
      Clip Board & pen or pencils
      Lawn Chair or stool (optional)

      Meeting Place: Just inside the Main Entrance - off Spiller Road,
      across from Burnsland Cemetery

      Additional Info: This cemetery is not flat, altho we will start in
      Section A - one of the less hilly locations

      If weather inclement - rain showers or raining by 9 am, outing is cancelled.

      Hope to see many of you on Monday, July 28th. - Heather