Author

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hello,

      I was just wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the lady who published a book on cemeteries (local I believe)?  I was talking to a lady last night who mentioned that this lady had done a book on cemeteries, but neither of us could remember her name. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Heather
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008

        Nancy Millar is the person you’re trying to remember…

        Judith Rempel, B.A., M.A., Coordinator

        queries@... & rempel@...

        Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta

        www.mennonitehistory.org