death of Gordon Jepson

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2008
      He also volunteered at the Family History Centre. One of his responsibilities was to do maintenance work on the film and fiche readers.

      If memory serves me correctly, Gordon's forebears lived in Sheffield, Yorkshire and he donated some useful research materials to the FHC.

      He will be missed.

      Rene Dussome