Historic Calgary Week 2008

  • Bev. May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      The Historic Calgary Week 2008 program (July 25 - August 3) has been finalized.  It may be viewed on the Chinook Country Historical Society website.  The address is www.chinookcountry.org. Choose the Historic Calgary Week 2008 Brochure link to see the presentations being offered during this ten-day event.

      If you are planning to attend and would like a brochure, contact me and I will mail one out to you.  Brochures are also available at the AFHS Library.

      Betsy May
      bemay@...