ENG/WELSH SIG TUE JUNE 18

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 6:40 PM
      Our last meeting before the summer is at 7 p.m. on June 18th at the AFHS library.  It'll be a mixed bag - questions and family momentos will be welcome.  We'll also discuss those who tended the land in days gone by, have the computers on (noting that the library has a new CD of Middlesex Parish Registers) and practice reading old documents - please bring along any you have and we'll finish up with tea and cookies.

      If enough of us are there maybe we'll bring on the start of summer!

      Ann