Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , May 22, 2008
      Our next meeting is on Wed. May 28 at 7 PM at the AFHS library located
      at 712 - 16 Ave NW, Calgary. Our topic is "Research Trips" including
      any experiences we have had using repositories in Ireland, Scotland,
      TNA, PRONI, PROI, S of G, The Royal Mile, the Family History Library in
      Salt Lake City, etc.

      Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.3.5
      http://www.iolo.com
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois