FRANK MORROW

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2008
      Hi Folks:

      Does anyone know Frank Morrow well enough that you would care to visit
      him briefly.
      As many know, he is a longstanding AFHS member.
      I have just learned that he is in very 'uncertain' health now.
      I met one of his caregivers and was advised that they feel he would much
      enjoy a brief visit from a member of AFHS.
      If you are interested or know of one of our members who may not be on
      this list who would like to provide this care please contact me or call
      me at 254-2293 for more information.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --