RE: Help with translation from Drouin?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2008

      Hi Eileen,

      Although I cannot speak fluent French, I can certainly read it – particularly as it applies to records. So happy to help.

      Depending upon how many records she wants I am happy to collect a donation to AFHS instead of me personally. If it takes a long time then I would want the compensation.

      I am ccing to the list in case anyone else has the need for such work.

      Xenia

      You can reply directly to me:  mcelroye at telus.net

      Thanks,

      Eileen McElroy