Family Tree Maker meeting Saturday April 26th - Misplaced Jacket.

  • All Round Genie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      Good evening folks,

      I don't know exactly who was at the Family Tree Meeting this morning but someone took the wrong
      black coat, they took mine.    I didn't notice the mistake until I finished my shift at the library at
      4:0 pm., was out of the library and went to put something in my coat pocket.   My coat doesn't have
      zips on the pocket.

      Will you please call me at 605-2572 and we can arrange to swap coats.

      Millie Drinkwater.