Breeze

  • Susan Butler
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24 9:11 PM
      If anyone has any announcements for the Breeze please send them to me by Thursday May 1st.
      If you had a "standing" announcement please send it also - my computer crashed and I lost those announcements.
      Thanks.

      Susan
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 22, 2008
        Hello all,
        If anyone announcements for the November Breeze please send them to me
        by Wednesday November 26th. Thanks.
        Susan