Upcoming visit by Chris Watts

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 5:04 PM
      Hello everyone,

      Chris Watts is to arrive for his Western Canadian tour on April 30 and will be speaking to our group on Saturday, May 3. Helen Backhouse has graciously offered to provide accommodations and breakfast from April 30 to May 6. She mentioned to me that members might want to show some of our western hospitality.

      When I asked Chris if he had made plans for his Calgary visit, he said "I haven't made any plans at all so anything that you arrange would be greatly appreciated."

      If you would be willing to show Chris some of our beautiful area or enjoy a lunch or supper with Chris, let me know. I will compile a list of willing tour guides/eating partners.

      Marion
      AFHS Program Committee