CFHC Class

  • Wendy Pitcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008

      Hello to All

      This Thursday we are having a class on “Using Multi-Media in PAF”.  There will be tips and ideas and ways to use audio, video and photographs in this software program. There are different ways of displaying and printing this information as well. Frances Swendsen will be our presenter and she is our Training Co-ordinator at the CFHC. The session starts at 7:00pm at 2021-17th Ave. SW, in the scout room. We look forward to seeing you and hope that you will register in advance so handouts can be prepared. www.genwebworks.net/cfhc  however, you can come without registering.

      See you, Wendy Pitcher, Director CFHC