Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Apr 21 7:56 AM
      The next Celtic SIG meeting is this Wednesday at 7 PM at the AFHS
      library on 16th Ave NW. Our topics are Scots Law and Researching Landed
      Estates (Ireland). These are intermediate to advanced topics but
      beginners are always welcome and it never hurts to hear about resources
      you might use in the future. I will be saying a few words about Scots
      Law, what it is and why you need to know a bit about it to progress with
      your research. Donna Kirkwood will speak on Irish Landed Estate records
      but anybody who has experience with this should feel free to add their
      comments.

      Lois

      Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.3.5
      http://www.iolo.com
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois