OK - you know it all!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008

      Hi folks,

      It must be nice to know it all! At least that’s the way it would seem, because no one has asked any new questions for our July issue’s “Ask the Expert Column”. So it must mean you are a know-it-all when it comes to genealogy. If you are one of the few who still have some questions on How-to… please send me your question(s) before May 1, 2008. If you ask the question in this issue, then the know-it-alls can send in their answers for the October issue.

      Questions are anonymous so you don’t need to blow your cover. You can continue to be thought a know-it-all. Even the answers can be anonymous, so if you are shy about knowing it all, no one will know it is you with the answers. Right now there are no questions and so no answers outstanding. You can be the first in line to find out what you secretly want to know about the how-to of any aspect of genealogy!

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564