Wanted Columnists for Chinook

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008

      We still need the following columnists for Chinook

      Beginners how to

      Advanced how to

      Latest Genealogy News

      Ask the Expert

      Events

      I suggested combining Latest Genealogy News and Ask the Expert with the how to columns. My original suggestion was just that – a suggestion. We can adjust to what interests you the most.

      Get involved. Meet new people. See your name in print. Lend a helping hand to others less experienced. Give back for what you have received from AFHS. Have fun.

      We need you!

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis