Re: Mac Attack

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      yes I will talk about the Mac using the XP OS, and, very briefly, about Reunion genealogical software (I do not know anything about other programs).

      There will also be a presentation by a switcher (Ken Runquist) on what he likes about the Mac (possibly more helpful than my presentation as I have only troubleshot Windows computers not worked on them).

      Mary Arthur

      On 7-Apr-08, at 13:28 , Suddie Bill wrote:
      Mary should answer this but I hope she shows not only Mac software but how you can run Windows on a Mac  (hint  :-)

      Cheers

      Suddie Bill
      Joseph Szikora wrote:
      Gord Hulbert wrote:
      mac
      *
      Computer SIG Meeting*

      12 Apr 08

      "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

      Topic: "A MAC ATTACK"

      Speaker: Mary Arthur

      Is this about genealogy softwares on Apple type computers?

      This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.