Re: Computer SIG Meeting - 12 Apr 08

  • Suddie Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      Mary should answer this but I hope she shows not only Mac software but how you can run Windows on a Mac  (hint  :-)

      Cheers

      Suddie Bill
      Joseph Szikora wrote:
      Gord Hulbert wrote:
      mac
      *
      Computer SIG Meeting*

      12 Apr 08

      "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

      Topic: "A MAC ATTACK"

      Speaker: Mary Arthur

      Is this about genealogy softwares on Apple type computers?

      This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.

    • Mary Arthur