Re: Computer SIG Meeting - 12 Apr 08

  • Joseph Szikora
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      Gord Hulbert wrote:
      > mac
      > *
      > Computer SIG Meeting*
      >
      > 12 Apr 08
      >
      > "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM
      >
      > Topic: "A MAC ATTACK"
      >
      > Speaker: Mary Arthur

      Is this about genealogy softwares on Apple type computers?

      This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.
    • Suddie Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
        Mary should answer this but I hope she shows not only Mac software but how you can run Windows on a Mac  (hint  :-)

        Cheers

        Suddie Bill
        Joseph Szikora wrote:
        Gord Hulbert wrote:
        mac
        *
        Computer SIG Meeting*

        12 Apr 08

        "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

        Topic: "A MAC ATTACK"

        Speaker: Mary Arthur

        Is this about genealogy softwares on Apple type computers?

        This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.

      • Mary Arthur