Family Tree printing question

  • lakirbyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi,

      I've been working on a project to recreate a family tree that was created by
      a printing shop on over-sized paper. I've managed to copy it, but I did in
      on 11x17" paper (because that's what the original was on).

      My printer does not allow over-size pages. Does anyone know how to change
      the settings so I can print an 11x17document onto either legal or letter
      sized paper without having to re-format the whole family tree?

      Thanks very much!!
      Laura Kirbyson