Computer SIG Meeting - 12 Apr 08

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      mac
      *
      Computer SIG Meeting*

      12 Apr 08

      Lounge Area
      of the
      LDS Family History Centre,
      17 Ave & 19A St. SW

      "Beginner Session" @ 9:30 AM

      "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

      Topic: "A MAC ATTACK"

      Speaker: Mary Arthur

      --
      Regards,

      Gordon Hulbert

      "Funny,
      don't remember being absent minded...""Funny, I
      don't remember being absent minded..."
    • Joseph Szikora
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
        Gord Hulbert wrote:
        > mac
        > *
        > Computer SIG Meeting*
        >
        > 12 Apr 08
        >
        > "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM
        >
        > Topic: "A MAC ATTACK"
        >
        > Speaker: Mary Arthur

        Is this about genealogy softwares on Apple type computers?

        This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.
      • Suddie Bill
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
          Mary should answer this but I hope she shows not only Mac software but how you can run Windows on a Mac  (hint  :-)

          Cheers

          Suddie Bill
          Joseph Szikora wrote:
          Gord Hulbert wrote:
          mac
          *
          Computer SIG Meeting*

          12 Apr 08

          "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

          Topic: "A MAC ATTACK"

          Speaker: Mary Arthur

          Is this about genealogy softwares on Apple type computers?

          This E-Mail has been scanned by NORTON Antivirus and it is free of viri.

        • Mary Arthur