Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Apr 5 8:13 AM
      Dear all,

      If you would like to be on the Celtic Special Interest Group mailing
      list and are not, please let me know.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois