Ukrainian SIG

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008

      Once more I had to rebuild my list. You are on it if you received my forwarded email with the subject line: IEU Features the Hromada Movement (April 2008 newsletter)

      If you did not receive it, you are not on my list. Please send me your email and I will add you. We have about 35 members right now.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008

        I sent out two messages to members of the Ukrainian SIG. I counted 35 members, but after adding 3 more thought it would be 38. Instead a recount shows over 50. Obviously I can’t count and my program doesn’t do it for me anymore! The feature was removed in Outlook 2007.

        Anyway there are a large number of members and, if you did not receive two messages from me and want to be on the list, please email me and I will  add you.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010

          Hi everyone,

          The Ukrainian SIG meeting has been confirmed on November 20, 2010 from 1-3 p.m. at a venue in Sandstone. I will send out the address and directions to those who have signed up.

          It is not too late to do so.

          Email me with the number in your party (of one or more!) attending.

          Xenia Stanford

          Email: editor-chinook@...