THE CHRISTOPHER WATTS EVENT - May 3

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 9:21 PM
      Hi Folks:

      Undoubtedly, we all know about the AFHS most important Spring event on Saturday May 3rd. If not, just click on this website and follow the links   http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      For those here in Calgary that are close to a branch of the Calgary Public Library I wonder if you would be kind enough to do us a favour. Stop in for a moment any day soon and take a look at the bulletin board. You should see our Christopher Watts poster with full details of the event.
      If you don't see it, please speak to the branch manager and ask if he/she has received it from Christine Hayes the genealogist at the main Branch and ask if they intend to put it up. We would really appreciate it if they would.
      If they haven't received it, a call to Christine will expedite it.

      The Shawnessy Branch in south Calgary has it prominently displayed.

      Thanks for your help.

      Cheers

      BILL
      --