Ukrainian SIG bouncing email addresses for Oleg Dzyuba and Maureen Grahame

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008

      If anyone knows the contact information for either Oleg Dzyuba and/or Maureen Grahame, please let them know I have removed them from the Ukrainian SIG distribution list because their email addresses bounce. One always has over quota and the other says email address not found. Once they supply me with a correct email address, I can re-add them.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564