ENG SIG MAR 18 RICH/POOR

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2008
      The topic for next Tuesday's meeting is Family Finances.  I'm preparing lists of dates of the good times and times of inflation in the history of England and Wales to add more background to the stories of our families and perhaps explain reasons for the rise or fall of family fortuntes over time.  We will cover bankrupty and death duty records and other reasons for changes in fortune.  We'd love to hear your "rags to riches" (or the other way round) stories and/or queries and brags relating to English/Welsh research.  Everyone welcome - next Tuesday 7 p.m. in the AFHS library.

      Ann Williams