FAMILY TREE MAKER

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
      FTM's latest software is Version 2008 and our SIGlet reviewed this
      version at our January meeting.  The majority gave it a thumbs up,
      but were puzzled about a couple of items that were no longer included.

      One of our members has researched this problem.  There is a 'patch'
      (free) for those items.  We were not the only ones who wanted them
      included!!  The most recently manufactured copies of FTM 2008 will
      already include those missing items.

      Several people have been researching where to purchase this new
      version.  There seem to be a variety of places and prices and it
      makes a difference which version of 2008 you want to purchase.

      Try Office Depot (Chinook) for Essentials at $24.95.  Staples
      just sent out of flyer that has a nice discount on the Platinum,
      which includes a yr of Ancestry.com.

      Amazon.ca is currently allowing free shipping on this - if you are
      spending at least $39.  They have all 3 versions, Essentials is $29.95.

      Thanks to all of you for finding so many different sources.

      Lynn Taylor
      Past FTM Chair