Calgary Family History Centre - 17th Ave. SW

  • Wendy Pitcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 10:07 PM

      This is a notice to let you all know that the Calgary Family History Centre is moving back to the 2021 - 17th Ave. SW. building this coming week. We will be closed after Saturday February 23 until Tuesday March 4, 2008. We will be open Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9am – 3pm, & 7 – 9:30pm; and Saturday 9am – 12 noon. We will be closed on statutory holidays ( Saturday March 22 for Easter) and for SLC General Conference. (Saturday April 5 and Sunday April 6).

      I hope that all will be in place for Tuesday March 4th. The move seems to be progressing well. We are going to have an open house at the end of March for all if you have not made it into the Centre by then.  Thanks for your patience.

      Wendy Pitcher, Director CFHC