Genealogy and wikis

  • Marion L. Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008

      Hello everyone

      I have been corresponding with a genealogist who is very interested in using a wiki as a way to collaborate on our family tree. Has anyone had experiences using a wiki in this way?

      Marion

    • ANN WILLIAMS
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
        I tried to set up a Wikipeadia page for one of my surnames (an uncommon name) and it was rejected as "not of sufficient general interest".