Date calculator

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008

      I thought I would forward this site to help in figuring out those elusive dates.

      I had come across quite a few Ontario Death Certificates recently that had the person’s age in Years, Months and Days.  I only had the year of their birth so I thought there must be a site that could calculate this for me.

      Using Google I found this site:  http://www.progenealogists.com/birthfromdeath.htm

      Hope it will fill in some of those dates for you.

      Judie Riddell