Ukrainian SIG Meeting February 9th at AFHS Library

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008

      Hi folks,

      If you received an email from me sent today with  details on tomorrow’s event, you are signed up to attend. If you did not receive the email, you are not registered. To register, please send me an email message. The fee of $5.00 will be collected at the door.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564