Contact Information

  • Mabel Kiessling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      Hello Everyone:

      I have a query looking to contact Kelli Taylor who wrote an article called "Family History" published in the Chinook Volume 23, Issue 4 Autumn, September 2003.  The article mentions her Smith family and the query has information for her.  Ms. Taylor is not a current member of the AFHS so I do not know how to contact her.  Could someone help me with this please?

      Thanks!

      Mabel Kiessling
      Queries Volunteer