PRESENTATION TO UEL - May 21

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Folks:

      Have you missed me?

      I haven't had a need to pester you for while. But, here we go.

      On may 21 AFHS has been invited to provide a 30-minute genealogy
      presentation at the Spring banquet of the Calgary Chinook United Empire
      Loyalists society.
      One of us on the Public Relations team will do the traditional 'Looking
      Up Your Ancestors' presentation but we would like to have someone with
      us who is somewhat familiar with UEL resources.

      Anyone out there who would like to join us for an hour or so for that event?

      Please contact me by email or phone 254-2293

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL