PAF 2.2 Files - Is it possible to convert them?

  • Mabel Kiessling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hello everyone:
      I have a query from someone who has their genealogy information in an old version of PAF 2.2.  They are interested in converting it to a new version and want to know how to do that.  If anyone is able to help this query could you please send me a message and I will forward your email to the query.

      Thanks for your help!
      Mabel Kiessling
      Queries Volunteer