ScotlandsPeople

  • Marlene Knott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
      A bit of praise for a well run organization! I did submit the
      information about an incorrect register I had received, and someone
      replied within 12 hours (1:30 this morning!) apologizing and attaching
      the correct register AND refunding my credits! No more jokes about
      Scottish people and their money!!!
      Thanks to the members who got me on the right track.
      Marlene Knott