ScotlandsPeople

  • Marlene Knott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
      Thank you to everyone for your assistance. I did click the "Contact Us"
      at the bottom of the home page (I had tried everything at the top of
      the page) and it led me to the address others had suggested. The form
      is easy and I will wait for a reply.
      Sorry, Lorna, that was a typo - I am looking for 1795!
      Marlene
    • Marlene Knott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
        A bit of praise for a well run organization! I did submit the
        information about an incorrect register I had received, and someone
        replied within 12 hours (1:30 this morning!) apologizing and attaching
        the correct register AND refunding my credits! No more jokes about
        Scottish people and their money!!!
        Thanks to the members who got me on the right track.
        Marlene Knott