Re: ScotlandsPeople

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
      Marlene

      Here is there Customer Support Page

      http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/content/help/index.aspx?r=551&460

      Rob

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Marlene Knott" <mknott@...>
      To: "AFHS Distribution List" <dist-gen@...>
      Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 8:51 PM
      Subject: ScotlandsPeople

      >I would appreciate any assistance in learning of an email address I can
      > contact ScotlandsPeople because I received a wrong image. The date and
      > information across the top is correct (09/08/1795 Moir, William, O.P.R.
      > Births Old Meldrum)) but the page starts in November 1895, missing my
      > August entry. Am I able to get the correct entry, and without using any
      > more credits?
      >
      > Thank you
      > Marlene Knott

    • Marlene Knott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
        Thank you to everyone for your assistance. I did click the "Contact Us"
        at the bottom of the home page (I had tried everything at the top of
        the page) and it led me to the address others had suggested. The form
        is easy and I will wait for a reply.
        Sorry, Lorna, that was a typo - I am looking for 1795!
        Marlene
      • Marlene Knott
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
          A bit of praise for a well run organization! I did submit the
          information about an incorrect register I had received, and someone
          replied within 12 hours (1:30 this morning!) apologizing and attaching
          the correct register AND refunding my credits! No more jokes about
          Scottish people and their money!!!
          Thanks to the members who got me on the right track.
          Marlene Knott