ScotlandsPeople

  • Marlene Knott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
      I would appreciate any assistance in learning of an email address I can
      contact ScotlandsPeople because I received a wrong image. The date and
      information across the top is correct (09/08/1795 Moir, William, O.P.R.
      Births Old Meldrum)) but the page starts in November 1895, missing my
      August entry. Am I able to get the correct entry, and without using any
      more credits?

      Thank you
      Marlene Knott
    • Robert Boynton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
        Marlene

        Here is there Customer Support Page

        http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/content/help/index.aspx?r=551&460

        Rob

        >I would appreciate any assistance in learning of an email address I can
        > contact ScotlandsPeople because I received a wrong image. The date and
        > information across the top is correct (09/08/1795 Moir, William, O.P.R.
        > Births Old Meldrum)) but the page starts in November 1895, missing my
        > August entry. Am I able to get the correct entry, and without using any
        > more credits?
        >
        > Thank you
        > Marlene Knott

      • Marlene Knott
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2008
          Thank you to everyone for your assistance. I did click the "Contact Us"
          at the bottom of the home page (I had tried everything at the top of
          the page) and it led me to the address others had suggested. The form
          is easy and I will wait for a reply.
          Sorry, Lorna, that was a typo - I am looking for 1795!
          Marlene
        • Marlene Knott
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2008
            A bit of praise for a well run organization! I did submit the
            information about an incorrect register I had received, and someone
            replied within 12 hours (1:30 this morning!) apologizing and attaching
            the correct register AND refunding my credits! No more jokes about
            Scottish people and their money!!!
            Thanks to the members who got me on the right track.
            Marlene Knott