Computer SIG Info

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
      Hi all:

      For those of you that were at the Computer SIG meeting Jan 12th, I
      promised I'd pass onto you the URL for a free 'Adobe Write' called
      'PrimoPDF'. I use this one on my notebook PC because it doesn't have a
      printer attached. http://www.primopdf.com/. I simply write the .pdf
      file to my 'memory stick' and later print it off on my desktop. When
      installed, it appears in your 'Control Panel' as a PRINTER. It's FREE
      and it WORKS.

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      www.hulbert.ca
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
        RUG

        A siglet of the AFHS Computer Users Group meets most months, and will
        meet 11 Feb at 2pm in the AFHS Library
        (see http://www.afhs.ab.ca for map).

        Reunion is a mac only genealogical software.

        Questions about it? email reunionusersgroup@...