FTM SIG-FTM 2008

  • Roger Leach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Hi All FTM Users
          At our last meeting on Saturday we had a presentation of the latest software from Family Tree Maker. A number of attendees expressed an interest in purchasing the Canadian edition. There are three versions available; Essentials ($39.95), Deluxe($59.95) and Platinum ($89.95) contents described below.
      We may have the opportunity to make a bulk buy, with some savings, if enough people are interested. Please reply to Roger either on Dist Gen or direct, as to which version interests you.

       ESSENTIALS Family Tree Maker 2008 includes:
      Complete Family Tree Maker 2008 (Version 17) software program. (Same as US Version)
      Training Video featuring Megan Smolenyak. Watch as America’s leading family historian presents tips and guidelines for building your family tree on DVD. (Same as US Version)
      Our History in Images: Canadian Postcards. Add visual excitement and historical context to your family tree with images from vintage postcards on DVD.
      1 Month Canadian Deluxe subscription to Ancestry.ca (Canadian content)

        DELUXE Family Tree Maker 2008 includes:
      Complete Family Tree Maker 2008 (Version 17) software program. (Same as US Version)
      Training Video featuring Megan Smolenyak. Watch as America’s leading family historian presents tips and guidelines for building your family tree on DVD. (Same as US Version)
      Our History in Images: Canadian Postcards. Add visual excitement and historical context to your family tree with images from vintage postcards on DVD.
      6 Month Canadian Deluxe subscription to Ancestry.ca (Canadian content)
      Official Guide to Family Tree Maker 2008 (electronic)
      Canadian Ancestry Reference Library (10 books on CD)

      PLATINUM Family Tree Maker 2008 includes:
      Complete Family Tree Maker 2008 (Version 17) software program. (Same as US Version) Training Video featuring Megan Smolenyak. Watch as America’s leading family historian presents tips and guidelines for building your family tree on DVD. (Same as US Version) Our History in Images: Canadian Postcards. Add visual excitement and historical context to your family tree with images from vintage postcards on DVD.
      12 months Canadian Deluxe subscription to Ancestry.ca (Canadian content)
      Official Guide to Family Tree Maker 2008 (electronic)
      Canadian Ancestry Reference Library (10 books on CD)
      Passage Express software (on FTM installation CD under “Extras” tab )
      Ancestry Magazine (1 year - 6 issues)