RE: Ukrainian SIG Meeting Re Pioneer Program - Speaker David Markowsky

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2008

      Sorry for reposting this but I happened to delete my entire Ukrainian SIG list and once more had to recreate it. Outlook 2007 has some kinks in it that weren’t in the older version I was using. So one wrong click and the entire list was gone for good – not even retrievable by an “undo” or going into the deleted files to resave.

      If you have already RSVP for the February event, you do not need to do so again. If you received the notice about the Airdrie event re East European, you are on the Ukrainian SIG list. If you want to attend and are on that list, please let me know. If you did not receive that notice, you are not on the Ukrainian SIG list and will need to email me to add you. In future I will not email to the dist-gen list for items of significance only to Ukrainian or East European members. So if you are not on the Ukrainian SIG list you will miss out.

      I will include a brief announcement in Breeze if there is time between the regular monthly meeting and the SIG event. I will add a summary of the event after the fact in Chinook, if there is room. Otherwise the summary may be sent to members of the SIG only. You must be a member of AFHS, not just the SIG, to receive Chinook or you will need to order the issue. Details will be given for ordering the individual Chinook issue.

      Again apologies to those on dist-gen who are not interested in Ukrainian SIG events.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564