Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Jan 16, 2008
      Te next meeting of the Celtic SIG is 7 PM Wed. Jan 23, 2008 at the AFHS
      library located at 712 16 Ave NW, Calgary. We will be looking mainly at
      Scottish research.
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois