Outlook Express

  • George Lake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hi All:
      I don't use Outlook Express but my 90 year old sister-in-law in
      Manitoba does and I seem to be her tech support.
      She receives a good deal of email with family photos attached which
      she does not want to keep.
      Answers to the following questions will help us clean up her system.

      1) In what file does Outlook keep its attachments and in what form -
      eg as individual jpg's? or in some coded form.

      2) When the user deletes an email in Outlook are all of its
      attachments deleted as well? (That is an option in Eudora, but I
      can't find it in Outlook)

      3) If Outlook does not delete attachments with the message, can they
      be safely deleted out of the attachments file?

      Thanks for your help.

      Regards

      Geo

      George Lake