Translation of a Portion of Notarial Document

  • J. Metcalfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I am wondering if some kind soul is willing to help me decipher at least part of a notarial document (Concession "Baille"?) written in French.  The handwriting is quite poor and it contains both archaic spellings and misspellings.  It is important that I get the translation of this particular document precisely right, but I fear my limited French vocabulary and failing eyesight are not up to this task.  I've done the best scan I can and will email a jpeg of the first page to whoever is willing to give it a try.  Thank you.

      All the best,
      Joyce

      All new Yahoo! Mail -