Ukrainian news

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007

      Hi all,

      The message below contains date sensitive information and it is too late for the January issue of Chinook, as by now everyone should have the January issue. Sorry I have not completely rebuilt the Ukrainian SIG list, so I am forwarding the email message to dist-gen. Anyone who wishes to receive the newsletter that was attached, please email me. To receive the information on a regular basis email David Makowsky at AB-Ukraine.Genealogy@...

      Anyone who wants to be included on the Ukrainian SIG list, please email me separately at age@... and that way I can easily add you without searching for the email addresses that are missing due to the crash of my Outlook address book.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, French/Quebec/Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/