CEF Christmas card

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2007

      On the Mississauga Museum Website I found a link to a CEF Christmas Card from 1914.

      I thought those who had family in the Canadian Expeditionary Forces might like to see this link to the past.

      Merry Christmas

      Judie Riddell

      URL is:  http://www.mississauga.ca/portal/discover/clarksongallery?paf_gear_id=13200032&imageId=38900020&index=27&returnUrl=%2Fportal%2Fdiscover%2Fclarksongallery%3Fimages%3D83

    • Mary Arthur