6 foot artificial Christmas Tree - free to a good home

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007

      Hi folks,

      I know it is not a family tree – other than it has been in our family for a few years – and it is so close to Christmas that most people have their trees up for weeks now (everyone it seems but me!), but I have a 6 foot artificial tree to give away for free to a good home. We have downsized our tree so that it is not a big venture to clear furniture out of our living room in order to put up our tree and then put everything back afterwards.

      So this tree is looking for a new family. If you don’t need it, perhaps you know a charity, a church, school or community centre (even a daycare) that could use this tree. I don’t want to haul it to the dump. Sort of defeats the reason for having an artificial tree.

      And to all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!

      Xenia Stanford

      Award winning author, editor

      Struggling with what to say?

      Spelling and grammar not your forte?