Projects & Cemetery Volunteers

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      Hello Everyone:
      Many thanks for all your efforts, quality work and joviality in the
      past and Present. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a
      Happy New Year in 2008.

      Lorna Laughton informed me this afternoon, that after I had left the
      Library this morning, as she was opening the mail, the Projects
      Committee / Cemetery Volunteers received a Christmas Card from
      the City of Calgary Cemetery Staff. I would like all of you to know
      you are indeed appreciated.

      Thanks Lorna for passing that on as well.

      Heather - Projects Chair